DID YOU KNOW THAT:
• A Muslim man in Iran cut off his 7-year-old daughter’s head
because he suspected she had been raped by her uncle?
• Many little Muslim girls have their genitals cut out – without
anesthesia – in order to destroy their sexuality and
make them "pure"?
• Daughter and wife beating are routine in the Muslim world.
Over 90 percent of Pakistani wives, for instance, have been
struck, beaten, or abused sexually – for offenses like cooking
an unsatisfactory meal, or for failing to give birth to a male
• In Iran the legal age for marriage is nine years old, and in
an Afghan refugee camp virtually all the girls over second
grade were married?
• Women who are raped in Muslim countries often end up
being punished while the rapist gets off free?
• All a man has to do to divorce his wife is say, "I divorce
you" three times – and then she is a single woman without
support and without her children, who are usually taken by
These facts show that the war we’re fighting isn’t just about bombs and hijacked airliners. It’s also about the oppression of women -- often in horrific ways. Nor is this oppression an incidental by product of terrorism. The Islamic law – Sharia – that terrorists are fighting to impose upon the world mandates institutionalized discrimination against women. Islamic gender apartheid goes far beyond second class citizenship. It is intended to crush and subordinate women.
Copy it, print it, distribute it. Knowledge is power.