American Council for Kosovo is appealing to Americans for help. Please visit the link near the bottom of this post to read more about the travesty of justice in Serbia:
The American Council for Kosovo asks all Americans and citizens of other countries to contact your government to demand:
- No diplomatic ties should be established with the illegal, criminal, separatist, KLA regime in Pristina! Any ambassador nominated to Pristina must be denied confirmation!
- No foreign assistance to the illegal, criminal, separatist, KLA regime in Pristina!
- No support by the foreign mission in Kosovo should given to KLA terrorist efforts to expand their “authority” into Serb-controlled areas!
- The EU “rule of law” occupation force must be withdrawn!
- The illegal “puppet entity” on Serbian soil must be dissolved!
- New negotiations, without preconceived results, must be started between Serbia and responsible representatives of the Albanian community to reach a lasting settle consistent with international law!
Americans immediately should contact their Senators and Congressmen with these demands. They should call the White House (202-456-1111) to protest U.S. recognition and demand the above measures, or email to:
President George W. Bush:
Vice President Richard B. Cheney:
James George Jatras
Director, American Council for Kosovo