Saturday, May 3, 2008

London Votes For Islamophobe

Boris Johnson wins the election. Looks like there is still hope for England after all:

"Boris Johnson would be a disaster for London. He is an Islamophobe who has insulted and condemned Islam and Muslims". So said the Muslims4Ken campaign.

"How YOU can help save us from a Zionist Mayor," campaigned the Muslim Public Affairs Committee.

But the unthinkable has happened. Boris is our mayor.

Muslims4Ken quoted Johnson:

"The proposed ban on incitement to "religious hatred" makes no sense unless it involves a ban on the Koran itself." (Telegraph 21/07/2005)

How can anyone not love the guy? :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

.
YEY BORIS! Boris may be a buffoon, but at least he's not a communist one. Bloody good news! Praise the Lord! Thank God! There is hope for Londonistan. What will Red Ken do next?

:)

absurd thought -
God of the Universe says
elect a communist

someone who will work full-time
to destroy your country

.
http://haltterrorism.com

DMARTYR - I wanted to say hello and let you know that I recently self-published my first 'Hard To Swallow - Absurd Thoughts About God' book through Lulu Publishing. It was quite easy and totally FREE too. Thank you very much for visiting my blog and for linking to me, it has been a huge inspiration.

I plan to eventually give a copy of the book to all my offline friends; conservatives, moderates, and liberals. I think the brevity of the 'absurd thoughts' will be a good way to help them think about many of today's big issues.

Please download the FREE eBook(s), I'd love to hear what you think about them.

Try 'Hard To Swallow - Live', its download doesn't cost me anything.
I'm giving it away to ALL my blogger buddies. I decided that making it 'FREE for a Limited Time' at Lulu is better and easier than having people have to email me for a copy.

Obviously then, FREE for anybody, so go for it guys! Enjoy! Also, if you like it, please feel FREE to send it to your friends too. Let it go viral, thank you!

:)

absurd thought -
God of the Universe says
have regular book burnings

double as barbecues
post public executions

.
absurd thought -
God of the Universe says
don't pay attention

ignore absurd thoughts
that are uncomfortable

.
USpace Publishes 'Hard To Swallow' Book

http://lulu.com/uspace

:)
.

DMartyr said...

Thanks, USpace! I will be happy to download and read your book. I wish you all the best.

I appreciate your support at Al Salibiyyah as well.

:D