Friday, April 9, 2010

Response To WikiLeaks "Collateral Murder" Video


It's amazing, the mainstream completely ignores THIS video (WARNING! Extremely Graphic!) showing the true nature of the enemy we face in Iraq and Afghanistan, but refuse to give our own Troops even the benefit of doubt.

There exists some pictures of the scene immediately after the above video was taken. The U.S. Government has released them, but redacted portions of each image because they are too gruesome. However, releasing them unredacted would clear the the U.S. Military of wrongdoing.

Will Obama authorize that? I doubt it.

It's time to hold the media accountable. Such misleading 'leaks' while suppressing evidence that would vindicate our Troops should be treason.

(If anyone wants an original copy of this video to mirror, please email me. I'm not promoting my blog with it or anything, I just want to see the truth gets out there.)



(Cross-posted at Avid Editor's Insights and SnappedShot.com)

No comments: