I see Brian is on the ball with the story about Newsweek's latest cover. The dhimmis at Newsweek suggest how to 'live' with radical Islam. I'm assuming that's not an inside joke, and that in 'live' they mean accepting as a part of life, as opposed to mocking victims of Islamic terrorists.
I could be wrong there.
But Newsweek online also includes this interactive map. If you mouse-over the 'Palestinian Territory', you get this:
(Click for full screenshot)
FYI, that's a map of ISRAEL, not Palestine.
Hmm, now I'm starting to believe that 'live' is a bad dhimmi joke...
(Hat Tip: Avid Editor's Insights)
(Cross-posted at SnappedShot.com)
[UPDATE] Infidel Blogger's Alliance not too long ago posted The Evolution of an Appeaser. It included a list of failed strategies that ultimately led to WW2:
- Stage 1 (negation): Germany is not at all rearming.
- Stage 2 (bagatellisation): Okay, but not very much.
- Stage 3 (relativating): Okay, but in relation to GB, France and Soviets, it is a tiny army.
- Stage 4 (psychologization): Okay, but try to understand how they must feel surrounded, yes, under siege by many other nations!
- Stage 5 (disengagement): Okay, but now it is too dangerous to confront them.
- Stage 6 (appeasement): For hell, don't provoke them! That will only worsen the situation.
- Stage 7 (resignation): We can't do anything about it.
When I initially read this, I optimistically thought us between stage 4 and stage 5. It seems Newsweek would leap straight to stage 7...