Saturday, July 5, 2008

Ahmad Batebi Escapes To America!!

This is WONDERFUL news! Ahmad Batebi, one of the most widely recognized political dissents from Iran, has made his way to freedom. In his honor, several months ago I made this inspirational poster:


I can't express the joy I felt upon hearing this news of his freedom. Gateway Pundit has quoted Ahmad as saying:

"I wish each and every Iranian could travel abroad, come to the U.S. or go to Europe, for just one week, and feel, smell, and breathe freedom, human dignity, and realize the value of their lives."

Although it comes a day late, this is the most perfect Independence Day gift I could imagine.


(Cross-posted at SnappedShot.com)

2 comments:

SoteriA said...

This is great news for every Iranian dissent around the world. This could be the spark that sets off a firestorm against the Muslim invasion of the Persian kingdom :)

Anonymous said...

Ah, good for him, and us.