Under Sharia law:
· There is no freedom of religion
· There is no freedom of speech
· There is no freedom of thought
· There is no freedom of artistic expression
· There is no freedom of the press
· There is no equality of peoples-a non-Muslim, a Kafir, is never equal to a Muslim
· There are no equal rights for women
· Women can be beaten
· A non-Muslim cannot bear arms
· There is no equal protection under Sharia for different classes of people. Justice is dualistic, with one set of laws for Muslim males and different laws for women and non-Muslims.
· Our Constitution is a man-made document of ignorance, jahiliyah, that must submit to Sharia
· There is no democracy, since that means that a non-Muslim is equal to a Muslim
· Non-Muslims are dhimmis, third-class citizens
· There is no Golden Rule
· There is no critical thought
· All governments must be ruled by Sharia law
Unlike common law, Sharia is not interpretive, nor can it be changed
UPDATE: Andreas K. informs me this is an excerpt from Bill Warner's Sharia Law For Non-Muslims, Chapter 1.
You can read the rest of chapter 1 and find links to the other chapters HERE.
You can read the entire book in .PDF HERE.
(Cross-posted at SnappedShot.com)